Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

Meh..

Bad animation, bad sound quality. and I didnt like the way you acted. As already said bishop was created in weylands image, although unless the guy from this film survived his cancer and became alien obsessed in the future, I doubt its the same guy, so ur right about continuity. Also, the idea of "aliens vs predators" was even hinted at in predator 2, soo.. do your research next time, dont just watch one film in the series. I did however agree avp has some alright moments but was wishy washy.

Sole Gunner Sole Gunner

Theres a lot that could be improved before asking people to hand you money.

DN8 DN8

Meh..

For a "Bullet Hell" game, I didnt see many bullets.. and this is a blatant rip-off of that space invaders game which came out in the playstation store...

Squize responds:

Blatant rip offs are the worst aren't they ?
btw, good luck with your Megaman clone, I'm really looking forward to it, perhaps call it Megaman:Irony ?
Ha, just joking mate. I'm not looking forward to it all. x

Hood Episode 1 Hood Episode 1

Ruined

Everything was good until searching for the potion ingredients, after half an hour Im not looking for them..

Golden Palace Golden Palace

Have you thought about making a version of this for a boss battle?

DanJohansen responds:

Hmm.. interesting idea, I hadn't thought about that, but a special encounter happening in this place could make use of the melodies in a more upbeat way indeed. Nice thinking

Hunter Demon Hunter Demon

I might turn this into a DOOM monster.

buriedantenna responds:

YES!! Make it happen!

Red Vegan Red Vegan

Yes we know this.. it's natural.

Fogahn Fogahn